By Wendy Leung, WealthManagement.com – In a vastly expanded industry landscape with more high-quality options than ever before, some advisors settle for “good enough” when the potential for “great” is often within reach. What’s holding them back?
By Barbara Herman – Whenever an advisor contemplates a move – regardless of the destination being a wirehouse, boutique, regional or independence – it’s important to assess the portability of the business. That is, identifying if the assets can be moved, and whether or not your clients will follow. Only when you have worked through this thought process can you really determine if a move makes sense.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode