Louis Diamond Quoted – By Asia Martin, WealthManagement.com – Bleakley Financial, a firm affiliated with Private Advisor Group, an office of supervisory jurisdiction of LPL Financial, announced it had added an advisor with $170 million in client assets from Northwestern Mutual. The advisor, Lyle Weintraub, joined last week as the coronavirus continued to wreak havoc on the markets.
Louis Diamond Quoted – By Diana Britton, WealthManagement.com – Private Advisor Group, a hybrid registered investment advisory and office of supervisory jurisdiction of LPL Financial, recently introduced a new affiliation model aimed at luring financial advisors out of the wirehouses and making it easier for them to move to true independence, with an assist along the way powered by PAG. While the model may be a departure for LPL and sets the firm apart from other OSJs in its network, observers say the changes bring it up to par with what some others are already doing in the RIA space.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out