Louis Diamond Quoted – By Miriam Rozen, Financial Advisors IQ – UBS has unveiled to employees plans to shutter its U.S. private bank unit at the beginning of next year and recruiters are predicting advisor attrition and client defections. Jason Chandler, head of wealth management USA, and Sylvia Coutinho, head of wealth management Latin America and country head of UBS Group Brazil, issued in June a company-wide memo detailing the plans.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It