Louis Diamond Quoted – By Miriam Rozen, Financial Advisors IQ – UBS has unveiled to employees plans to shutter its U.S. private bank unit at the beginning of next year and recruiters are predicting advisor attrition and client defections. Jason Chandler, head of wealth management USA, and Sylvia Coutinho, head of wealth management Latin America and country head of UBS Group Brazil, issued in June a company-wide memo detailing the plans.
Recent News & Articles
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
- From Institutional to Private Wealth: A Former UBS Advisor on Growth, Expansion and Building a $6B Firm
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.