By Mindy Diamond, InvestmentNews – In late August of this year, Merrill Lynch rolled out “Project Thunder,” a two-month campaign that appeared to be aimed at staving off increasing advisor attrition and addressing the frustrations of those still at the firm.
Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Patrick Donachie, WealthManagement.com – Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is amending its current policy governing how much payout advisors keep for retaining accounts previously under advisors who departed the firm for other companies or retired, according to a senior Merrill Lynch executive detailing changes to the company’s compensation structures in the coming year.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan
- Top Tips for Setting Your Business Up for Success Years Before a Move: An Industry Update
- Summit Partners Backs Ex-First Republic Wealth Chief’s RIA Venture
- Leveraging the Power of Mindset to Enhance Your Wealth Management Business
- The Next Chapter: Former First Republic Head Launches RIA with Backing from PE Firm Summit Partners