By Mindy Diamond, InvestmentNews – In late August of this year, Merrill Lynch rolled out “Project Thunder,” a two-month campaign that appeared to be aimed at staving off increasing advisor attrition and addressing the frustrations of those still at the firm.
Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Patrick Donachie, WealthManagement.com – Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is amending its current policy governing how much payout advisors keep for retaining accounts previously under advisors who departed the firm for other companies or retired, according to a senior Merrill Lynch executive detailing changes to the company’s compensation structures in the coming year.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Advantage Goes To Advisors
- Broker-Dealer M&A Picks Up. Don’t Pop The Champagne Just Yet
- Orion’s Founder Eric Clarke on How Advisors Can Innovate, Disrupt and Win
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot