By Mindy Diamond, InvestmentNews – In late August of this year, Merrill Lynch rolled out “Project Thunder,” a two-month campaign that appeared to be aimed at staving off increasing advisor attrition and addressing the frustrations of those still at the firm.
Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Patrick Donachie, WealthManagement.com – Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is amending its current policy governing how much payout advisors keep for retaining accounts previously under advisors who departed the firm for other companies or retired, according to a senior Merrill Lynch executive detailing changes to the company’s compensation structures in the coming year.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode
- Happy Again: How a $440mm Merrill Team Got Their Mojo Back in Independence