Howard Diamond Quoted – By Miriam Rozen, Financial Advisor IQ – For the majority of Peter Sargent’s 25-year financial advisory career, he has worked at wirehouses belonging to the Protocol for Broker Recruiting Agreement. No surprise, then, that Sargent vigorously extols the virtues of what once ranked as the industry-wide keep-the-peace pact.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It