Advisors’ desire for greater agency in serving clients and growing their businesses is driving growth toward regional firms like Raymond James & Associates. Tash Elwyn, President and CEO, discusses how choice is the foundation of the firm’s culture.
Louis Diamond Quoted – By Miriam Rozen, AdvisorHub – A five-person Greenville, South Carolina team, led by two Merrill Lynch lifers, left the wirehouse for Raymond James & Associates on September 29, according to their new firm’s website and BrokerCheck records.
By InvestmentNews – A team of advisers that managed $1.2 billion in client assets at UBS in Overland Park, Kansas, is joining Raymond James & Associates, the broker-dealer’s employee adviser channel.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.