Louis Diamond Quoted – By Miriam Rozen and Mason Braswell, AdvisorHub – A senior Merrill Lynch executive on Thursday underscored that the firm plans to selectively hire veteran brokers in some key markets in the coming months, a sign headhunters read as a thaw in the brokerage’s three-year retrenchment from veteran broker recruiting.
Louis Diamond Quoted – By Asia Martin, WealthManagement.com – Bleakley Financial, a firm affiliated with Private Advisor Group, an office of supervisory jurisdiction of LPL Financial, announced it had added an advisor with $170 million in client assets from Northwestern Mutual. The advisor, Lyle Weintraub, joined last week as the coronavirus continued to wreak havoc on the markets.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out