Louis Diamond Quoted – By Miriam Rozen, Financial Advisor IQ – Another routine that has fallen by the wayside in the remote work era: the longstanding tradition of wirehouse brokers moving firms on a Friday in order to gain more time to contact customers about their move.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode
- Happy Again: How a $440mm Merrill Team Got Their Mojo Back in Independence