Louis Diamond Quoted – By Miriam Rozen, Financial Advisor IQ – Another routine that has fallen by the wayside in the remote work era: the longstanding tradition of wirehouse brokers moving firms on a Friday in order to gain more time to contact customers about their move.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.