Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Jed Horowitz and Mason Braswell, AdvisorHub – Merrill Lynch Wealth Management unveiled long-anticipated changes to its account-transition program for retiring brokers on Wednesday, adding five to 75 percentage points to the payouts brokers can receive over five to seven years after selling their “books” to colleagues.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.