Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Jed Horowitz and Mason Braswell, AdvisorHub – Merrill Lynch Wealth Management unveiled long-anticipated changes to its account-transition program for retiring brokers on Wednesday, adding five to 75 percentage points to the payouts brokers can receive over five to seven years after selling their “books” to colleagues.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- The Founding Sanctuary Team: How These Wells Fargo Breakaways Built a $2.4B Business
- UBS is latest firm OK’d by NFL players union
- Merrill Seeks ‘Momentum Change’ With 400% Recruiting Deals–Sources
- The 7 Unintended Consequences of Staying the Course
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill