3 “ex-wirehouse-turned-independent-industry-leaders” in a rare single forum: Shirl Penney of Dynasty Financial Partners, Jim Dickson of Sanctuary Wealth and Rich Steinmeier of LPL Financial. They join Mindy Diamond to share an “insider’s view” of the wirehouse world, wealth management, independence, and more.
Press-Release: Ex-Wirehouse Turned Independent Leaders Featured in Milestone Episode of Podcast Series for Financial Advisors, Mindy Diamond on Independence
July 22, 2020 Mindy Diamond Quoted A podcast that the host had initially planned as a “handful of episodes” surpasses 100,000 downloads and is airing a special broadcast with independent industry leaders Shirl Penney, President and CEO of Dynasty Financial Partners, Jim Dickson, CEO and Founder of Sanctuary Wealth, Rich...
With 30 years under its belt, LPL Financial is undergoing an evolution to what CEO Dan Arnold describes as “the next generation independent model.” Guests Rich Steinmeier and Marc Cohen share some inside baseball on the independent broker dealer’s new direction.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out