Louis Diamond Interviewed – With Matt Ackerman and Rob Sandrew, Integrated Partners – Now, more than ever, advisors have options and opportunities to put them ahead of the competition. In this episode, Matt Ackermann is joined with Louis Diamond of Diamond Consultants and Robert Sandrew of Integrated Partners as they discuss the process of making the move to being an independent advisor.
By Patrick Donachie, WealthManagement.com – Integrated Partners is welcoming Harrison Till to the organization, the Massachusetts-based hybrid registered investment advisor firm announced at the MarketCounsel Summit in Orlando, Fla. today. Till will join Integrated from Merrill Lynch and will bring along approximately $100 million in brokerage and advisory assets.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.