Louis Diamond Interviewed – With Matt Ackerman and Rob Sandrew, Integrated Partners – Now, more than ever, advisors have options and opportunities to put them ahead of the competition. In this episode, Matt Ackermann is joined with Louis Diamond of Diamond Consultants and Robert Sandrew of Integrated Partners as they discuss the process of making the move to being an independent advisor.
By Patrick Donachie, WealthManagement.com – Integrated Partners is welcoming Harrison Till to the organization, the Massachusetts-based hybrid registered investment advisor firm announced at the MarketCounsel Summit in Orlando, Fla. today. Till will join Integrated from Merrill Lynch and will bring along approximately $100 million in brokerage and advisory assets.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It