By Jake Martin, AdvisorHub – A solo advisor who had built a $279 million book as a broker at Merrill Lynch and other large brokerage firms has left the wirehouse world to start his own practice affiliated with Raymond James Financial in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.