By Jake Martin, AdvisorHub – A solo advisor who had built a $279 million book as a broker at Merrill Lynch and other large brokerage firms has left the wirehouse world to start his own practice affiliated with Raymond James Financial in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It