By Mason Braswell, AdvisorHub – Merrill Lynch has lost two top-ranked brokers in metropolitan New York City, extending a round of recent departures. In the other move of a Forbes-ranked Merrill broker, Robert A. Bezzone has joined Transcend Wealth Collective, a New Jersey RIA co-founded in 2019 by an ex-Merrill complex manager.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo