Louis Diamond Mentioned – By Sam Del Rowe, Financial Advisor IQ – Registered investment advisor Robert Harris, a wirehouse veteran, believes being independent is better for advisors. Harris is a senior wealth advisor at Avidian Wealth Solutions, a Houston-based RIA firm. He spent 19 years with UBS before moving to Avidian in 2019.
Ex-UBS advisor Robert Harris felt that the firm no longer allowed his team to serve their clients’ best and greater potential existed elsewhere. His partner didn’t agree. It’s a common thread amongst many partnerships who reach this crossroads.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- All in the Family: Former $1.3B Wells Fargo Advisor on Building a Multi-Generational Firm
- RIAs Must Define Value Props to Recruit Top Talent: Schwab
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work