By Ian Wenik, Citywire – Rockefeller Capital Management has added a five-advisor team from Merrill Lynch. Dallas-based advisors Neil Rubenstein, James Sandfort, Anna Gorman, Ryan Barcena and Michael Buss have all joined the Viking Global Investors-backed firm, according to their Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (Finra) BrokerCheck profiles. The five advisors operated under the RSA Group brand name while at Merrill.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out