By Ian Wenik, Citywire – Rockefeller Capital Management has added a five-advisor team from Merrill Lynch. Dallas-based advisors Neil Rubenstein, James Sandfort, Anna Gorman, Ryan Barcena and Michael Buss have all joined the Viking Global Investors-backed firm, according to their Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (Finra) BrokerCheck profiles. The five advisors operated under the RSA Group brand name while at Merrill.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.