By Ian Wenik, Citywire – Rockefeller Capital Management has added a five-advisor team from Merrill Lynch. Dallas-based advisors Neil Rubenstein, James Sandfort, Anna Gorman, Ryan Barcena and Michael Buss have all joined the Viking Global Investors-backed firm, according to their Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (Finra) BrokerCheck profiles. The five advisors operated under the RSA Group brand name while at Merrill.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode
- Happy Again: How a $440mm Merrill Team Got Their Mojo Back in Independence