Ron Carson joins the show to discuss the key drivers behind the rise of the Carson Group, sharing his journey from a Nebraska farm to his tenure with Private Ledger, and on to how he built a nearly $20B independent wealth management enterprise.
One effluent of Ron Carson’s self-extrication from LPL after 27 years was that his firm disclosed the use of forgivable loans to the SEC
Louis Diamond Quoted – By Janice Kirkel, RIABiz – The deal that sent a chunk of Carson Wealth Management’s assets to Cetera Financial Group from LPL Financial elicited the disclosure of forgivable loans, a stigmatized practice at best. Ron Carson, CEO of Carson Wealth, makes a strong statement in response to a reporter’s query of the mention of “forgivable loans” in the ADV filed on Jan. 25 by his firm.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Growth Strategies: An Ex-Merrill Advisor on Going from Practice to Firm to $4B Enterprise
- What Recruiters Are Saying About Cetera’s New Growth Guarantee
- Nearly 9,700 Series 7 Advisors Changed Firms in 2023, Report Says
- Advisor Recruiting Activity Stayed Strong in 2023 Despite Bank Turmoil. Expect More Moves This Year.
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan