Ron Carson joins the show to discuss the key drivers behind the rise of the Carson Group, sharing his journey from a Nebraska farm to his tenure with Private Ledger, and on to how he built a nearly $20B independent wealth management enterprise.
One effluent of Ron Carson’s self-extrication from LPL after 27 years was that his firm disclosed the use of forgivable loans to the SEC
Louis Diamond Quoted – By Janice Kirkel, RIABiz – The deal that sent a chunk of Carson Wealth Management’s assets to Cetera Financial Group from LPL Financial elicited the disclosure of forgivable loans, a stigmatized practice at best. Ron Carson, CEO of Carson Wealth, makes a strong statement in response to a reporter’s query of the mention of “forgivable loans” in the ADV filed on Jan. 25 by his firm.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients
- UBS’s Cost Cuts Dampen Brokers’ Expense Budgets