Ron Carson joins the show to discuss the key drivers behind the rise of the Carson Group, sharing his journey from a Nebraska farm to his tenure with Private Ledger, and on to how he built a nearly $20B independent wealth management enterprise.
One effluent of Ron Carson’s self-extrication from LPL after 27 years was that his firm disclosed the use of forgivable loans to the SEC
Louis Diamond Quoted – By Janice Kirkel, RIABiz – The deal that sent a chunk of Carson Wealth Management’s assets to Cetera Financial Group from LPL Financial elicited the disclosure of forgivable loans, a stigmatized practice at best. Ron Carson, CEO of Carson Wealth, makes a strong statement in response to a reporter’s query of the mention of “forgivable loans” in the ADV filed on Jan. 25 by his firm.
Recent News & Articles
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
- From Institutional to Private Wealth: A Former UBS Advisor on Growth, Expansion and Building a $6B Firm
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.