By Mindy Diamond – “I heard Bob blew up his business—none of his clients followed him to the new firm.”That was the buzz around the water cooler a few weeks after a top-producing advisor left the wirehouse he once called home to go elsewhere. It’s all too common for a “false narrative” (as it’s come to be called) like this to spread like wildfire—thick with perceived truth yet without any regard for source or facts.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.