By Mindy Diamond – “I heard Bob blew up his business—none of his clients followed him to the new firm.”That was the buzz around the water cooler a few weeks after a top-producing advisor left the wirehouse he once called home to go elsewhere. It’s all too common for a “false narrative” (as it’s come to be called) like this to spread like wildfire—thick with perceived truth yet without any regard for source or facts.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Growth Strategies: An Ex-Merrill Advisor on Going from Practice to Firm to $4B Enterprise
- What Recruiters Are Saying About Cetera’s New Growth Guarantee
- Nearly 9,700 Series 7 Advisors Changed Firms in 2023, Report Says
- Advisor Recruiting Activity Stayed Strong in 2023 Despite Bank Turmoil. Expect More Moves This Year.
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan