By Jacqueline Sergeant, Financial Advisor Magazine – A longtime Merrill Lynch father-son team with $500 million in assets has left to join RBC Wealth Management in Chicago, according to a news release.
By Miriam Rozen, AdvisorHub – RBC Wealth Management on Thursday nabbed a Chicago-area Merrill Lynch Wealth Management father-son team that managed more than $500 million in client assets, according to an RBC spokesperson.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo