By Andrew Welsch, OnWallStreet – Advisors managing more than $600 million in client assets have joined Raymond James, furthering the firm’s recruiting efforts. Advisors Jon Russell and Ryan Winkler are leaving Merrill Lynch for Raymond James. Based in Novi, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit, the team managed $214 million in client assets, according to Raymond James.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode