By Andrew Welsch, OnWallStreet – Advisors managing more than $600 million in client assets have joined Raymond James, furthering the firm’s recruiting efforts. Advisors Jon Russell and Ryan Winkler are leaving Merrill Lynch for Raymond James. Based in Novi, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit, the team managed $214 million in client assets, according to Raymond James.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.