By Investment News – A four-adviser team managing $1.25 billion at Merrill Lynch has left the wirehouse to form Amplius Wealth Advisors in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania. The new firm has affiliated with Dynasty Financial Partners.
By Ian Wenik, Citywire – A quartet of ex-Merrill Lynch advisors in Pennsylvania have broken away from the wirehouse to set up their own independent RIA with Dynasty Financial Partners’ assistance. Samuel Liebman, Matt Liebman, Aaron Marks and Patrick Swift have launched Amplius Wealth Advisors in the Philadelphia suburb of Blue Bell. The four advisors bring over four additional support staffers and were previously known as the Liebman Marks Group while at Merrill.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It