By Ian Wenik, Citywire – Sanctuary Wealth is on a recruitment roll after adding two more Merrill Lynch breakaway advisor teams to its independent RIA network that run a combined $530 million in client assets. The latest recruits are Sanctuary’s third and fourth teams to join its network this month. Indianapolis, Ind.-based Sanctuary now has a combined $10 billion in assets under management on its platform.
By Michelle Abrego, Citywire – Independent network Sanctuary Wealth has added a Merrill Lynch breakaway team with $275 million in client assets.
In a greatly expanded landscape, many independent models exist that provide varying levels of freedom and flexibility. Louis Diamond joins the episode to help identify, compare and contrast the 7 most popular options available to breakaway advisors.
In this podcast episode, Jim Dickson, Founder and President of Sanctuary Wealth Partners, shares the inside track on what it was like to be in a senior role in the wirehouse as bureaucracy was on the rise, and why he left behind his 20-year career to build an independent firm.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- The Founding Sanctuary Team: How These Wells Fargo Breakaways Built a $2.4B Business
- UBS is latest firm OK’d by NFL players union
- Merrill Seeks ‘Momentum Change’ With 400% Recruiting Deals–Sources
- The 7 Unintended Consequences of Staying the Course
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill