Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Jeff Benjamin, InvestmentNews – Chicago-based HighTower continues to live up to its reputation as a hungry acquirer of larger registered investment advisers. In the latest example of its private-equity-backed growth strategy, HighTower >announced the acquisition of Schultz Collins, a $1 billion advisory group with offices in San Francisco, Washington and Towson, Md.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Orion’s Founder Eric Clarke on How Advisors Can Innovate, Disrupt and Win
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients