Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Jeff Benjamin, InvestmentNews – Chicago-based HighTower continues to live up to its reputation as a hungry acquirer of larger registered investment advisers. In the latest example of its private-equity-backed growth strategy, HighTower >announced the acquisition of Schultz Collins, a $1 billion advisory group with offices in San Francisco, Washington and Towson, Md.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan
- Top Tips for Setting Your Business Up for Success Years Before a Move: An Industry Update
- Summit Partners Backs Ex-First Republic Wealth Chief’s RIA Venture
- Leveraging the Power of Mindset to Enhance Your Wealth Management Business
- The Next Chapter: Former First Republic Head Launches RIA with Backing from PE Firm Summit Partners