Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Ian Wenik, Citywire – Want to attract top talent to your RIA? Be prepared to open your wallet. In a speech at the Schwab IMPACT conference in San Diego, Calif., top advisor recruiter Mindy Diamond explained to a ballroom full of advisors that RIAs need to craft competitive compensation packages for advisors, even if they don’t have the amount of firepower the largest brokerage firms possess.
Louis Diamond Quoted – Citywire video – shares his thoughts on Charles Schwab’s recent change to zero fees, and his thoughts on what 2020 looks like for advisors making the transition to independence.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It