Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Ian Wenik, Citywire – Want to attract top talent to your RIA? Be prepared to open your wallet. In a speech at the Schwab IMPACT conference in San Diego, Calif., top advisor recruiter Mindy Diamond explained to a ballroom full of advisors that RIAs need to craft competitive compensation packages for advisors, even if they don’t have the amount of firepower the largest brokerage firms possess.
Louis Diamond Quoted – Citywire video – shares his thoughts on Charles Schwab’s recent change to zero fees, and his thoughts on what 2020 looks like for advisors making the transition to independence.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode