Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Ian Wenik, Citywire – Want to attract top talent to your RIA? Be prepared to open your wallet. In a speech at the Schwab IMPACT conference in San Diego, Calif., top advisor recruiter Mindy Diamond explained to a ballroom full of advisors that RIAs need to craft competitive compensation packages for advisors, even if they don’t have the amount of firepower the largest brokerage firms possess.
Louis Diamond Quoted – Citywire video – shares his thoughts on Charles Schwab’s recent change to zero fees, and his thoughts on what 2020 looks like for advisors making the transition to independence.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.