Barbara Herman Quoted – By Charles Paikert, Family Wealth Report – What keeps owners of wealth management firms up at night? Compensation, recruiting, retention and equity certainly top most lists. According to Schwab’s 2020 Compensation Report, median compensation costs are 70 percent of revenues for firms with over $100 million in AUM.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.