Barbara Herman Quoted – By Charles Paikert, Family Wealth Report – What keeps owners of wealth management firms up at night? Compensation, recruiting, retention and equity certainly top most lists. According to Schwab’s 2020 Compensation Report, median compensation costs are 70 percent of revenues for firms with over $100 million in AUM.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- All in the Family: Former $1.3B Wells Fargo Advisor on Building a Multi-Generational Firm
- RIAs Must Define Value Props to Recruit Top Talent: Schwab
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work