Debbie Wallen Mentioned – By Tobias Salinger, Financial Planning – Securities America nabbed two more practices from National Planning Holdings to bring its total haul from NPH to more than 215 advisors with $8 billion in client assets following the LPL Financial deal. A major hybrid RIA practice with Securities America also added a sole practitioner from LPL as part of three moves consisting of 20 advisors managing a combined $716 million, the firm announced this week. The suburban Omaha, Nebraska firm constitutes the ninth-largest independent broker-dealer.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.