Debbie Wallen Mentioned – By Tobias Salinger, Financial Planning – Securities America nabbed two more practices from National Planning Holdings to bring its total haul from NPH to more than 215 advisors with $8 billion in client assets following the LPL Financial deal. A major hybrid RIA practice with Securities America also added a sole practitioner from LPL as part of three moves consisting of 20 advisors managing a combined $716 million, the firm announced this week. The suburban Omaha, Nebraska firm constitutes the ninth-largest independent broker-dealer.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out