Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Cyril Tuohy, insurancenews.net – As many as 711 securities brokers who jumped ship to rival firms or started their own business took with them $98 billion in assets last year. This is a sign of just how ferocious the recruitment wars have become, an analysis conducted by Reuters has found.
Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Elizabeth Dilts, Reuters – The wealth management recruitment wars continued in 2014, as 711 top U.S. securities brokers managing roughly $98 billion in client assets decamped to rival firms or started their own businesses, Reuters records showed.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.