Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Cyril Tuohy, insurancenews.net – As many as 711 securities brokers who jumped ship to rival firms or started their own business took with them $98 billion in assets last year. This is a sign of just how ferocious the recruitment wars have become, an analysis conducted by Reuters has found.
Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Elizabeth Dilts, Reuters – The wealth management recruitment wars continued in 2014, as 711 top U.S. securities brokers managing roughly $98 billion in client assets decamped to rival firms or started their own businesses, Reuters records showed.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan
- Top Tips for Setting Your Business Up for Success Years Before a Move: An Industry Update
- Summit Partners Backs Ex-First Republic Wealth Chief’s RIA Venture
- Leveraging the Power of Mindset to Enhance Your Wealth Management Business
- The Next Chapter: Former First Republic Head Launches RIA with Backing from PE Firm Summit Partners