Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Cyril Tuohy, insurancenews.net – As many as 711 securities brokers who jumped ship to rival firms or started their own business took with them $98 billion in assets last year. This is a sign of just how ferocious the recruitment wars have become, an analysis conducted by Reuters has found.
Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Elizabeth Dilts, Reuters – The wealth management recruitment wars continued in 2014, as 711 top U.S. securities brokers managing roughly $98 billion in client assets decamped to rival firms or started their own businesses, Reuters records showed.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode