Howard Diamond Quoted – By Miriam Rozen, Financial Advisor IQ – In less than two months — on Oct.1 — when Finra is scheduled to launch its new streamlined competency exams, get ready for a dramatic change. For the first time in the history of the industry self-regulator, anyone more than 18 years old — including students and aspiring broker-dealer representatives, even if they have not yet been hired by financial firms — may take a Finra entrance exam. No firm affiliation is necessary.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It