Howard Diamond Quoted – By Miriam Rozen, Financial Advisor IQ – In less than two months — on Oct.1 — when Finra is scheduled to launch its new streamlined competency exams, get ready for a dramatic change. For the first time in the history of the industry self-regulator, anyone more than 18 years old — including students and aspiring broker-dealer representatives, even if they have not yet been hired by financial firms — may take a Finra entrance exam. No firm affiliation is necessary.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.