How will the ability to go independent be impacted by an advisor’s non-Protocol status? Sharron Ash, Chief Litigation Counsel at Hamburger Law Firm, joins Mindy Diamond on this special podcast episode that explores the answer to that question and many more surrounding the recent withdrawals from the Protocol and advisor movement.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Orion’s Founder Eric Clarke on How Advisors Can Innovate, Disrupt and Win
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients