How will the ability to go independent be impacted by an advisor’s non-Protocol status? Sharron Ash, Chief Litigation Counsel at Hamburger Law Firm, joins Mindy Diamond on this special podcast episode that explores the answer to that question and many more surrounding the recent withdrawals from the Protocol and advisor movement.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode