By Vicky Ge Huang and Mason Braswell, AdvisorHub – UBS Wealth Management USA this week lost three multi-million dollar teams, including a trio who left on Friday, who were generating a combined $15 million in production. In Houston, Texas, Rockefeller Capital Management on Friday lassoed a three-broker team led by Shay Scruggs, a 19-year industry veteran, that generated $5 million in revenue, according to a person familiar with the move. The group, which includes junior partners Kevin Wright and Trenton Hollas, who have four and five years of experience respectively, oversaw $500 million in client assets, the source said.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- All in the Family: Former $1.3B Wells Fargo Advisor on Building a Multi-Generational Firm
- RIAs Must Define Value Props to Recruit Top Talent: Schwab
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work