Chip Munn reminds us that breakaways do not always come from the wirehouses. He left regional broker dealer Hilliard Lyons for RJFS in 2016 in search of more freedom and flexibility to grow his business. And grow he did: from $300mm in AUM to $1.2B in just a few short years.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode
- Happy Again: How a $440mm Merrill Team Got Their Mojo Back in Independence