Chip Munn reminds us that breakaways do not always come from the wirehouses. He left regional broker dealer Hilliard Lyons for RJFS in 2016 in search of more freedom and flexibility to grow his business. And grow he did: from $300mm in AUM to $1.2B in just a few short years.
Recent News & Articles
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
- From Institutional to Private Wealth: A Former UBS Advisor on Growth, Expansion and Building a $6B Firm
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.