Chip Munn reminds us that breakaways do not always come from the wirehouses. He left regional broker dealer Hilliard Lyons for RJFS in 2016 in search of more freedom and flexibility to grow his business. And grow he did: from $300mm in AUM to $1.2B in just a few short years.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan
- Top Tips for Setting Your Business Up for Success Years Before a Move: An Industry Update
- Summit Partners Backs Ex-First Republic Wealth Chief’s RIA Venture
- Leveraging the Power of Mindset to Enhance Your Wealth Management Business
- The Next Chapter: Former First Republic Head Launches RIA with Backing from PE Firm Summit Partners