In this podcast episode, Liz Nesvold, founder and managing partner of Silver Lane Advisors, joins Mindy to explore what it means to build your business with the end in mind, and why it’s one of the most critical directives an RIA firm owner should follow.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out