By Mindy Diamond, WealthManagement.com – In a world where bigger is considered better, many of Wall Street’s most talented and productive advisors are opting to go against the grain and leave chips on the table.
Former Merrill Lynch Resident Director Melissa Bouchillon shares what it takes for an RD to consider independence, Merrill’s push to sell bank products, how they compensated a partner who signed onto CTP, why they chose Focus Financial and more.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.