By Mindy Diamond, WealthManagement.com – In a world where bigger is considered better, many of Wall Street’s most talented and productive advisors are opting to go against the grain and leave chips on the table.
Former Merrill Lynch Resident Director Melissa Bouchillon shares what it takes for an RD to consider independence, Merrill’s push to sell bank products, how they compensated a partner who signed onto CTP, why they chose Focus Financial and more.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out