By Mindy Diamond, WealthManagement.com – In a world where bigger is considered better, many of Wall Street’s most talented and productive advisors are opting to go against the grain and leave chips on the table.
Former Merrill Lynch Resident Director Melissa Bouchillon shares what it takes for an RD to consider independence, Merrill’s push to sell bank products, how they compensated a partner who signed onto CTP, why they chose Focus Financial and more.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- All in the Family: Former $1.3B Wells Fargo Advisor on Building a Multi-Generational Firm
- RIAs Must Define Value Props to Recruit Top Talent: Schwab
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work