By AdvisorHub Staff – Four career Merrill Lynch brokers who had spent a total of 73 years at the “thundering herd” left on Friday for RBC Wealth Management-U.S. in Portland, Oregon, punctuating ongoing attrition at the wirehouse.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode