Stephen J. Groth, Patrick M. Cummings, Robert Chavez and Katrina R. Stump managed $1B in client assets and were all “Merrill lifers” with a collective 73 years of experience at the firm. But changes both at Merrill and throughout the industry landscape prompted the team to proactively perform due diligence, with the goal of determining whether they were best positioned to service their clients in the future.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Advantage Goes To Advisors
- Broker-Dealer M&A Picks Up. Don’t Pop The Champagne Just Yet
- Orion’s Founder Eric Clarke on How Advisors Can Innovate, Disrupt and Win
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot