Louis Diamond Quoted – By Andrew Welsch, Barron’s – LPL Financial’s service for advisors who want to leave wirehouses is gaining traction with recruits, having signed eight breakaway teams. Its most recent addition: a 13-person group that oversaw $1.3 billion at Wells Fargo Advisors. The team, led by industry veteran Larry Boggs, launched an independent practice through LPL’s Strategic Wealth Services in Cumberland, Md.
Louis Diamond Quoted – By Asia Martin, WealthManagement.com – Under the premium affiliation model, LPL will handle some of the more daunting tasks involved in going independent while allowing advisors to be self-employed.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode
- Happy Again: How a $440mm Merrill Team Got Their Mojo Back in Independence