Louis Diamond Quoted – By Andrew Welsch, Barron’s – LPL Financial’s service for advisors who want to leave wirehouses is gaining traction with recruits, having signed eight breakaway teams. Its most recent addition: a 13-person group that oversaw $1.3 billion at Wells Fargo Advisors. The team, led by industry veteran Larry Boggs, launched an independent practice through LPL’s Strategic Wealth Services in Cumberland, Md.
Louis Diamond Quoted – By Asia Martin, WealthManagement.com – Under the premium affiliation model, LPL will handle some of the more daunting tasks involved in going independent while allowing advisors to be self-employed.
Recent News & Articles
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
- From Institutional to Private Wealth: A Former UBS Advisor on Growth, Expansion and Building a $6B Firm
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.