Louis Diamond Quoted – By Andrew Welsch, Barron’s – LPL Financial’s service for advisors who want to leave wirehouses is gaining traction with recruits, having signed eight breakaway teams. Its most recent addition: a 13-person group that oversaw $1.3 billion at Wells Fargo Advisors. The team, led by industry veteran Larry Boggs, launched an independent practice through LPL’s Strategic Wealth Services in Cumberland, Md.
Louis Diamond Quoted – By Asia Martin, WealthManagement.com – Under the premium affiliation model, LPL will handle some of the more daunting tasks involved in going independent while allowing advisors to be self-employed.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Orion’s Founder Eric Clarke on How Advisors Can Innovate, Disrupt and Win
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients