By Janet Levaux, ThinkAdvisor – Swinn Toll Wealth Management Group is now part of RBC Wealth Management’s Las Vegas branch, according to Glen Hatch, director of the Phoenix Complex, having left Merrill Lynch after about 10 years. The Swinn Toll group includes advisors Cason Swinn, Daniel Toll and Tahirih Toll, and associates Laura Moulin and Ana Bergevin. The team manages $350 million in assets.
By Yueqi Yang, OnWallStreet – On a long-running recruiting spree, RBC has added a five-people team managing $350 million in assets from Merrill Lynch, according to RBC Phoenix complex director Glen Hatch. The Swinn Toll Wealth Management Group joined the firm’s Las Vegas branch on August 31. It is comprised of advisors Cason Swinn, husband-and-wife Daniel and Tahirih Toll, and associates Laura Moulin and Ana Bergevin.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan
- Top Tips for Setting Your Business Up for Success Years Before a Move: An Industry Update
- Summit Partners Backs Ex-First Republic Wealth Chief’s RIA Venture
- Leveraging the Power of Mindset to Enhance Your Wealth Management Business
- The Next Chapter: Former First Republic Head Launches RIA with Backing from PE Firm Summit Partners