By Janet Levaux, ThinkAdvisor – Swinn Toll Wealth Management Group is now part of RBC Wealth Management’s Las Vegas branch, according to Glen Hatch, director of the Phoenix Complex, having left Merrill Lynch after about 10 years. The Swinn Toll group includes advisors Cason Swinn, Daniel Toll and Tahirih Toll, and associates Laura Moulin and Ana Bergevin. The team manages $350 million in assets.
By Yueqi Yang, OnWallStreet – On a long-running recruiting spree, RBC has added a five-people team managing $350 million in assets from Merrill Lynch, according to RBC Phoenix complex director Glen Hatch. The Swinn Toll Wealth Management Group joined the firm’s Las Vegas branch on August 31. It is comprised of advisors Cason Swinn, husband-and-wife Daniel and Tahirih Toll, and associates Laura Moulin and Ana Bergevin.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.