“Advisors that are wanting to sell not only because of the robust market but because they think it’s the right time to find that strategic partner want to lock in this year’s capital gains rate,” says Carolyn Armitage, a managing director of Echelon Partners, an investment bank in Manhattan Beach, California, that is focused on financial advisory firms. “Everyone is expressing an interest in closing by year-end.”
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.