By Mindy Diamond – The high-profile terminations of top advisors in the recent past have put fear into even the most long tenured, productive and “cleanest” FAs. While I completely sympathize with this reaction – and even understand it – I do think it is a bit overblown and unwarranted.
By Mindy Diamond, WealthManagement.com – With the heightened scrutiny in the financial services industry and the changing regulatory environment, more financial advisors are getting caught in the crosshairs of their firms’ hyper-vigilant compliance departments. While FINRA rules generally have not changed, there has been a significant increase in sensitivity about the need for stricter compliance oversight.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Community Generosity Pays Off In Advisor Recruitment, Retention
- Creating a Destination for Other Advisors: How a $600mm Breakaway Team Transformed into a $2.8B Business
- ‘Near record’ For Advisor Moves, Report Says
- Wirehouses Losing Advisors While Indies Add Them: Report
- Morgan Stanley Tracks ‘financial DNA’ to Find Clients Hidden in Plain View