By Mindy Diamond – The high-profile terminations of top advisors in the recent past have put fear into even the most long tenured, productive and “cleanest” FAs. While I completely sympathize with this reaction – and even understand it – I do think it is a bit overblown and unwarranted.
By Mindy Diamond, WealthManagement.com – With the heightened scrutiny in the financial services industry and the changing regulatory environment, more financial advisors are getting caught in the crosshairs of their firms’ hyper-vigilant compliance departments. While FINRA rules generally have not changed, there has been a significant increase in sensitivity about the need for stricter compliance oversight.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Everything You Need to Know About Independence: An Industry Update
- Realistic Measures: Identifying What’s Portable and What’s Not
- Why Merrill, Bucking Trend, Won’t Offer Independent Model for Advisors
- Andy Sieg: A Candid One-on-One With the Leader of the Merrill Thundering Herd
- Why Wealth Management is Goldman Sachs’ New ‘Crown Jewel’ with Dealmaking at a Standstill