By Mindy Diamond – The high-profile terminations of top advisors in the recent past have put fear into even the most long tenured, productive and “cleanest” FAs. While I completely sympathize with this reaction – and even understand it – I do think it is a bit overblown and unwarranted.
By Mindy Diamond, WealthManagement.com – With the heightened scrutiny in the financial services industry and the changing regulatory environment, more financial advisors are getting caught in the crosshairs of their firms’ hyper-vigilant compliance departments. While FINRA rules generally have not changed, there has been a significant increase in sensitivity about the need for stricter compliance oversight.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It