Louis Diamond Quoted – By Jeff Berman, ThinkAdvisor – The shift in strategy stands to also help IBDs trying to compete with RIA custodians and other IBDs for advisors, Louis Diamond, president of Diamond Consultants, said Monday.
Louis Diamond Quoted – By Jeff Berman, ThinkAdvisor – Once upon a time, the Merrill Lynch advisor training program was widely considered the “gold standard” of industry training programs. Industry recruiters interviewed by ThinkAdvisor this month were split on whether the wirehouse’s new, shorter training program will successfully meet that same standard and achieve the firm’s recently stated goal of having 1,000 trainees graduate each year once it’s reached scale.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Growth Strategies: An Ex-Merrill Advisor on Going from Practice to Firm to $4B Enterprise
- What Recruiters Are Saying About Cetera’s New Growth Guarantee
- Nearly 9,700 Series 7 Advisors Changed Firms in 2023, Report Says
- Advisor Recruiting Activity Stayed Strong in 2023 Despite Bank Turmoil. Expect More Moves This Year.
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan