Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Jeff Benjamin, InvestmentNews – Chicago-based HighTower continues to live up to its reputation as a hungry acquirer of larger registered investment advisers. In the latest example of its private-equity-backed growth strategy, HighTower >announced the acquisition of Schultz Collins, a $1 billion advisory group with offices in San Francisco, Washington and Towson, Md.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo