Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Jeff Benjamin, InvestmentNews – Chicago-based HighTower continues to live up to its reputation as a hungry acquirer of larger registered investment advisers. In the latest example of its private-equity-backed growth strategy, HighTower >announced the acquisition of Schultz Collins, a $1 billion advisory group with offices in San Francisco, Washington and Towson, Md.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.