As more and more advisors consider a move to the independent space, they often express concern about the heavy-lifting such a move might require. In this podcast episode, Mindy is joined by Tim Oden, Senior Managing Director for Business Development at Schwab Advisor Services. With his 30-years of industry experience, he offers a great perspective on the ever-increasing movement towards independence.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Growth Strategies: An Ex-Merrill Advisor on Going from Practice to Firm to $4B Enterprise
- What Recruiters Are Saying About Cetera’s New Growth Guarantee
- Nearly 9,700 Series 7 Advisors Changed Firms in 2023, Report Says
- Advisor Recruiting Activity Stayed Strong in 2023 Despite Bank Turmoil. Expect More Moves This Year.
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan