By Allison Brunwasser – Who doesn’t want to have their cake and eat it, too? However, in an imperfect world such as ours, trying to satisfy all your needs at once typically leaves you in a holding pattern. And this is often true for advisors when planning a move: The one place that many get stuck at is trying to identify that perfect “go date.”
By Barbara Herman – It has become very common for advisors – regardless of what firm they’re with – to believe they have one move in them; it’s only a matter of when. They often have a bucket list of what they need to accomplish or events that need to take place, and then it will be time to go. We all would like to believe that there will be this one perfect moment in time, when every aspect of life – both personal and professional – is perfectly aligned to support a change; we just need to wait for it to happen.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode
- Happy Again: How a $440mm Merrill Team Got Their Mojo Back in Independence