Next gen Tom Stadum realized that he had a long runway and greater opportunity beyond UBS. So once his partner/father fulfilled the obligations of his retirement agreement, Tom left to build independent firm Fjell Capital with Sanctuary Wealth.
By Jake Martin, Citywire – Sanctuary Wealth has widened its footprint in the upper Midwest with the addition of Fjell Capital, a two-person team based in Fargo, North Dakota, to its advisor network. Led by Tom Stadum, the team was formerly affiliated with UBS and has about $150m in assets under management.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.