Next gen Tom Stadum realized that he had a long runway and greater opportunity beyond UBS. So once his partner/father fulfilled the obligations of his retirement agreement, Tom left to build independent firm Fjell Capital with Sanctuary Wealth.
By Jake Martin, Citywire – Sanctuary Wealth has widened its footprint in the upper Midwest with the addition of Fjell Capital, a two-person team based in Fargo, North Dakota, to its advisor network. Led by Tom Stadum, the team was formerly affiliated with UBS and has about $150m in assets under management.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Orion’s Founder Eric Clarke on How Advisors Can Innovate, Disrupt and Win
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients