Mindy Diamond Featured – By Jake Martin, Citywire – Mindy Diamond stood to collect a hefty fee from yet another big deal that was cruising toward completion, and her stomach was in knots. The principal of an independent advisory firm managing $1bn or so in assets was deep into the process ofselling his business to a larger shop, in the $3bn-$4bn AUM range. Diamond was shepherding the seller through the transaction.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo