Mindy Diamond Featured – By Jake Martin, Citywire – Mindy Diamond stood to collect a hefty fee from yet another big deal that was cruising toward completion, and her stomach was in knots. The principal of an independent advisory firm managing $1bn or so in assets was deep into the process ofselling his business to a larger shop, in the $3bn-$4bn AUM range. Diamond was shepherding the seller through the transaction.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out