Mindy Diamond Featured – By Jake Martin, Citywire – Mindy Diamond stood to collect a hefty fee from yet another big deal that was cruising toward completion, and her stomach was in knots. The principal of an independent advisory firm managing $1bn or so in assets was deep into the process ofselling his business to a larger shop, in the $3bn-$4bn AUM range. Diamond was shepherding the seller through the transaction.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.