By Mason Braswell, AdvisorHub – Merrill Lynch has lost two top-ranked brokers in metropolitan New York City, extending a round of recent departures. In the other move of a Forbes-ranked Merrill broker, Robert A. Bezzone has joined Transcend Wealth Collective, a New Jersey RIA co-founded in 2019 by an ex-Merrill complex manager.
By Mason Braswell, AdvisorHub – Transcend Wealth Collective, a registered investment advisory firm founded last year by a former Merrill Lynch complex manager, a former New York Stock Exchange and a former high-yield fund manager, has landed another Merrill veteran. Andrew Moss, who worked at the wirehouse in Bloomfield, MI, for 26 years, joined Transcend earlier this month to open the New Jersey-based firm’s second office in Birmingham, MI.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.