By Mason Braswell, AdvisorHub – Merrill Lynch has lost two top-ranked brokers in metropolitan New York City, extending a round of recent departures. In the other move of a Forbes-ranked Merrill broker, Robert A. Bezzone has joined Transcend Wealth Collective, a New Jersey RIA co-founded in 2019 by an ex-Merrill complex manager.
By Mason Braswell, AdvisorHub – Transcend Wealth Collective, a registered investment advisory firm founded last year by a former Merrill Lynch complex manager, a former New York Stock Exchange and a former high-yield fund manager, has landed another Merrill veteran. Andrew Moss, who worked at the wirehouse in Bloomfield, MI, for 26 years, joined Transcend earlier this month to open the New Jersey-based firm’s second office in Birmingham, MI.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode
- Happy Again: How a $440mm Merrill Team Got Their Mojo Back in Independence