By Mindy Diamond – With record transition packages being offered to incent the changing of firms, advisors are moving at a record pace. Certainly, it is tempting to be wooed by these crazy deals that have the potential to turn someone with an average net worth into a wealthy man or woman. But, when the motivation for such a move is being driven solely by personal financial gain, the long-range outcome can be disastrous. Here’s why.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out