By Mindy Diamond, AdvisorHub – The new year ushered in a “perfect storm” in which the intersection of 3 forces – changing advisor sentiment, reshaped client expectations and powerful retention efforts by the brokerage firms – has laid the groundwork for a world where advisors have the upper hand. The question is, will they take it?
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode
- Happy Again: How a $440mm Merrill Team Got Their Mojo Back in Independence