By Jake Martin, AdvisorHub – As two Merrill Lynch veterans left to launch their own registered investment advisory firm, the wirehouse hired a pair of JPMorgan Chase Private Client advisors into its Accelerated Growth Program, underscoring the brokerage’s continued focus on cultivating early-career and novice brokers.
By Asia Martin, WealthManagement.com – Two former advisors who managed a combined $441 million at Bank of America Merrill Lynch launched a new registered investment advisory firm in Pittsford, N.Y. The advisors, Chad Goodchild and Jacob Schlicht, set up Kickstand Wealth Advisors with TruClarity Wealth Advisors’ RIA Platform. Joining Goodchild and Schlicht are Devyn Squires, wealth planner, and Christine Fusare, director of client services.
By Alex Padalka, Financial Advisor IQ – An experienced UBS financial advisor has left the firm to form a new wealth management practice. Anne Johnston has launched Los Angeles-based Created Wealth Advisory to serve multi-generational families, creative professionals and baby boomer women, according to a press release from the company.
By Alex Padalka, Financial Advisor IQ – Merrill Lynch financial advisors have left the firm to start their own independent wealth management practice.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo