By Debbie Wallen – Not that long ago, generating $1mm in revenue was a milestone worth celebrating: Those at this level were considered top of the food chain, and ardently pursued by all major firms. But, in today’s world, it’s the advisors in the “Billion Dollar AUM Club” who garner the lion’s share of attention from firms.
By Deborah Aronson – Going independent is an opportunity for advisors to gain greater flexibility and control over their businesses, but actually breaking away from an employee model can be daunting. The good news is that there’s an option available that allows advisors to gain many of the advantages offered by independence, yet without being bogged down by the day-to-day requirements of running a business or the feeling that they’re going it alone.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Orion’s Founder Eric Clarke on How Advisors Can Innovate, Disrupt and Win
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients