Barbara Herman Quoted – By Diana Britton, WealthManagement.com – Integrated Advisors Network, a Palos Verdes, Calif.-based support platform for registered investment advisors, has acquired ReDefine Independent Advisors, an RIA consulting firm, to build out a dedicated offering for breakaway advisors. As part of the deal, the firm has named ReDefine CEO Jason Inglis as its new president.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out